Space Station News A RSS news feed containing the latest NASA press releases on the International Space Station.
- NASA to Provide Live Coverage of US Spacewalks Outside Space Stationon December 1, 2022 at 2:16 pm
Astronauts aboard the International Space Station will conduct a pair of U.S. spacewalks in December to install rollout solar arrays to increase electrical power in support of station operations and scientific research.
- US Vice President, French President Visit NASA Headquarterson November 30, 2022 at 7:23 pm
NASA Administrator Bill Nelson welcomed Vice President Kamala Harris and French President Emmanuel Macron to NASA Headquarters in Washington Wednesday.
- Moon Microscope, Solar Arrays Launch on NASA’s SpaceX Cargo Shipon November 26, 2022 at 7:15 pm
SpaceX’s 26th commercial resupply mission for NASA is on its way to the International Space Station.
- NASA Updates Coverage for Next SpaceX Resupply Launch to Space Stationon November 22, 2022 at 10:24 pm
NASA and SpaceX now are targeting 2:20 p.m. EST Saturday, Nov. 26, to launch the company’s 26th commercial resupply mission to the International Space Station.
- NASA Awards Contract for Liquid Helium Acquisition at Kennedyon November 18, 2022 at 7:38 pm
NASA has selected Air Products and Chemicals, Inc of Allentown, Pennsylvania, to supply 33 million liters of liquid helium to the agency’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- Maryland, Oklahoma Students to Hear from Space Station Astronautson November 18, 2022 at 2:51 pm
Students from Maryland and Oklahoma will have the opportunity next week to hear from astronauts aboard the International Space Station.
- NASA, Japan Announce Gateway Contributions, Space Station Extensionon November 17, 2022 at 11:46 pm
NASA and the Government of Japan on Thursday announced further contributions by Japan to Gateway, a key component of the agency’s Artemis missions for long-term lunar exploration.
- NASA Plans Coverage of Roscosmos Spacewalks at Space Stationon November 15, 2022 at 6:09 pm
NASA will provide coverage as two Roscosmos cosmonauts conduct a series of spacewalks in November and December outside the International Space Station to prepare hardware on the Rassvet module for installation on the Nauka multipurpose laboratory module.
- NASA Sets Coverage for Next SpaceX Resupply Launch to Space Stationon November 14, 2022 at 9:50 pm
NASA and SpaceX are targeting 3:54 p.m. EST Tuesday, Nov. 22, to launch the company’s 26th commercial resupply mission to the International Space Station.
- NASA Science, Cargo Launches on Northrop Grumman Resupply Missionon November 7, 2022 at 10:11 am
A Northrop Grumman Cygnus resupply spacecraft is on its way to the International Space Station with more than 8,200 pounds of science investigations and cargo after launching at 5:27 a.m. EST Monday from NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia.